• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

August 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers —August Week 4

• Thread starter AliciaScott-Instructor
  • Start date
A

AliciaScott-Instructor

Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill

Congratulations to our new 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers!!! You have walked a long way toward this goal AND you have successfully managed. We’re so proud of you! Your dedication and hard work have enabled you to accomplish great things. BIG shoutout to:

• Anna Burham – 9/15/2015 – Completed Facility Based Coding (FBC) Course

Nine (9) of our graduates are among the 2015 ICD 10 Proficiency Assessment Exam and 2015 CPC Exam passers. Congratulations, you aced your exams! This exam may not be the biggest test of your life. But by acing it, you have proved that you are ready to take on life’s bigger tests. Always follow your dreams and believe in yourself. BIG shoutout to:

• Gail Quinn 9/5/2015 Passed CPC

• Elizabeth Otto 9/15/2015 Passed ICD-10 Assessment

• Anna Burnham 9/15/2015 Passed ICD-10 Assessment

• Pam Schulman 9/12/2015 Passed CPC

• Stacy Amick 9/17/2015 Passed CPC

• Vicky Taylor 9/17/2015 Passed CPC

• Lisa Colbert 9/17/2015 Passed CPC

• Karen Thomas 9/19/2015 Passed CPC

• Gigi Williams 9/21/2015 Passed CPC

Related CCO Graduates & Exam Passers Post:

The post August 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers —August Week 4 appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill

Congratulations to our new 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers!!! You have walked a long way toward this goal AND you have successfully managed. We’re so proud of you! Your dedication and hard work have enabled you to accomplish great things. BIG shoutout to:

• Anna Burham – 9/15/2015 – Completed Facility Based Coding (FBC) Course​
  • Yeah me!!!!!!​

Nine (9) of our graduates are among the 2015 ICD 10 Proficiency Assessment Exam and 2015 CPC Exam passers. Congratulations, you aced your exams! This exam may not be the biggest test of your life. But by acing it, you have proved that you are ready to take on life’s bigger tests. Always follow your dreams and believe in yourself. BIG shoutout to:

• Gail Quinn 9/5/2015 Passed CPC​

• Elizabeth Otto 9/15/2015 Passed ICD-10 Assessment​

• Anna Burnham 9/15/2015 Passed ICD-10 Assessment--Yeah me​

• Pam Schulman 9/12/2015 Passed CPC​

• Stacy Amick 9/17/2015 Passed CPC​

• Vicky Taylor 9/17/2015 Passed CPC​

• Lisa Colbert 9/17/2015 Passed CPC​

• Karen Thomas 9/19/2015 Passed CPC​

• Gigi Williams 9/21/2015 Passed CPC

Related CCO Graduates & Exam Passers Post:

The post August 2015 CCO Graduates and Exam Passers —August Week 4 appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...
congrats to everyone and even me. CCO rocks. If it were not for the icd10 blitz, I would not have passed. I passed on the first try too.